Wherever a surface requires positive traction, Durabak can be used, suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. It will chemically bond to most clean, dry substrates such as; concrete, wood, fibreglass, metal, rubber and painted surfaces. The application can be achieved by roller, brush or spray. Durabak is a tough, flexible, slip-resistant, water-resistant, polyurethane coating with self-contained recycled rubber granules.
- A one-component system which is totally flexible
- Applied by roller, brush or spray
- Totally flexible – will not flake, chip or peel
- Easy to repair – bonds to itself, so no need to remove old coatings
- Once coated, surfaces are waterproof, resistant to UV, salt water, acids and many other harsh chemicals
- Fast drying – can be walked on after 6 to 12 hours
- Increases surface friction and dramatically improves pedestrian safety.
- 1 Litre covers 1.5 square metres using 2 coats.